1 Bedroom Granny Flat YORK
The YORK cabin is another cute-as-a-button 1-bedroom timber log cabin under 60sqm - making it also the perfect choice for anyone in need of a Granny Flat.
Features a side entrance with under-roof porch, just perfect for an afternoon cuppa - and of course also protects the main entrance from wind and weather.
Floor Plan YORK
The front entrance door leads directly into the open plan kitchenette, living and dining area.
On the left of the cabin you will find a generously sized bedroom, and a large bathroom on the right, with enough room for a shower of even a combined 1.5m bathtub and shower.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bathroom||Decking||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||22.2 m2||12.7 m2||4.9 m2||11.2 m2||39.8 m2 plus deck|
|Internal Size||6.2 x 3.6m||3.2 x 4.0m||3.2 x 1.5m||6.2 x 1.8m||51.0 m2 incl. deck|
- The video above shows the "Round Log" version of the YORK, the Australian version is supplied with rectangle logs with a minimum thickness of 70mm.
- Suitable as a secondary building ("Granny Flat")
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit available - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site. You can extend the decking supplied to suit your individual requirements.
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).