Residential Cabin - INVERNESS
The INVERNESS is a two story timber log cabin, with great features such as a void from upstairs to the living room below, and a small upstairs balcony to take in views.
Note that the image left depicts the round log version, the Australian version comes in 70mm thick solid logs (or even thicker if you like).
A fully covered front veranda provides sheltered access to the front door. Upon entering you are in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, complimented by a large bathroom and a bedroom.
The bathroom features another entrance leading out to the backyard or you could add a deck if you like.
In the rear left corner a staircase leads to the first floor.
The first floor is easily reached by a generously sized staircase. The upstairs area is left open, to take advantage of the spacious impression of the raked ceilings. There are over 27sqm of floor space, allowing a variety of uses.
There is a void to allow airflow to the upper floor, as well as a small balcony where you can enjoy your cuppa and take in the views.
This space has full-height ceiling in the center only, the roof slopes down on both sides.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Balcony||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||19.2 m2||9.4 m2||27.3 m2||5.9 m2||4.7 m2||61.8 m2|
|Internal Size||3.3 x 5.8m||3.1 x 3.0m||5.2 X odd shape||3.0 x 2.0m||2.6 x 1.8m||76.9 m2|
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit NOW INCLUDED WITH ALL RESIDENTIAL CABINS - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).