Residential Cabin - ALBRIGSTEN
The ALBRIGSTEN has a clever layout, allowing this cabin / granny flat to be built along the rear fence, providing a centre entrance on the longer side (instead at the gable side). Despite its relatively small size it still has two bedrooms, and space for all the essential facilities.
A large entrance door opens into a wide corridor, to your left you will find the open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
The corridor also provides access to the two bedrooms and the bathroom.
|Area||Living / Dining||Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bathroom||Hallway||Total Floor Area|
|Area sqm||13.6 m2||6.3 m2||4.6 m2||3.5 m2||7.7 m2||35.7 m2|
|Internal Size||3.2 x 4.2m||3.3 x 1.9m||2.4 x 1.9m||1.8 x 1.9m||4.0 x 1.9m|
- Internal Wall Insulation Kit available - click for more information
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Timber Log Walls are pre-drilled floor-to ceiling for electrical leads as per your instructions
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your cabin kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Cabin Kits normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring, giving you a huge choice of floor finishes (carpet, floating timber floors, laminates, vinyls, tiles etc).