Garden Shed - SOLVEIG 70
The SOLVEIG 70 is a little beauty! Made from extra thick 70mm logs is will withstand just about anything! Other timber shed manufacturers "boast" that their cabins are 50mm thick, some are even on offer with a wall thickness of a mere 28mm - always aiming at cutting down the price as much as possible - invariably resulting in an inferior product.
The SOLVEIG 70 is very strongly built, and the solid timber logs allow you to easily fit out the inside with whatever you desire. Suitable for far more uses than just storing your every-day variety of garden tools (though the SAMMY 3 does that, too!!). How about an artist's studio? A teenagers break-out room? A LEGO cave? Or the workshop you always wanted....
Like all solid timber log sheds the SOLVEIG 70 is watertight and windproof, meaning that unlike in low-quality tin-sheet garden sheds bugs and spiders can not get in, and you can stay in your shed in even the worst of weather conditions. These type of sheds are simply in a different league with regards to strength, beauty, functionality and longevity.
Ground Plan - SOLVEIG 70
Simply sitting pretty in any backyard!
Will take your workbench if you like, or the mower, garden tools and so on....
One large front gable door and one large space to put in whatever you like, plus for light and airflow there is a small window on the left. For weather protection there is a 600mm overhang porch roof at the front, adding further to the SOLVEIG's functionality.
The SOLVEIG 70 measures 3.8m square, totaling 14.44sqm, so in most suburban areas a Council permit is required. Please check with your local authorities before erecting your new garden shed!
- The SOLVEIG 70 has a foot print of more than 10 sqm, and might therefore need Council approval.
- Double Glazed Windows and Solid Pine Core Doors - click for more information
- Individual requirements and preferences for external decking / patios / verandas vary from site to site and are therefore not included in your backyard shed kit
- Colorbond Roofing and or roof insulation / sisalation is not included but can easily be sourced locally to suit your preferred colour
- Backyard Sheds normally come with softwood floorboards not suitable to Australian conditions and should be replaced with StructaFloor / TermiFloor tongue-and-groove particle board flooring,